What You Need to Know about the ECI?

What You Need to Know about the ECI? 关于ECI你需要知道什么? ECI (Estimated Chargeable Income) is the company’s annual turnover minus expenses for the Year of Assessment (YA). 预估应税收入表(ECI)是指该公司的年营业额减去该课税年度的开支。 1. With whom and when must I file the ECI? 我必须向谁及何时提交ECI? First and foremost, you must file the ECI with IRAS, Singapore’s tax authority, within 3 months of […]

Continue reading


What Is Value Chain Analysis?

What Is Value Chain Analysis? 什么是价值链分析? As competition increases for high-quality products, low costs and excellent customer service, businesses must continually assess the value they create. One of the most valuable tools, the value chain analysis, breaks down each process of a business and creates opportunities for innovation. 随着高质量产品、低成本和优质客户服务的竞争加剧,企业必须不断评估它们所创造的价值。价值链分析是最有价值的工具之一,它分解了企业的每一个流程,并为创新创造了机会。 Value chain analysis can help companies […]

Continue reading


Going Concern

Going Concern 持续经营 What Does Going Concern Mean? 持续经营是什么意思? Going concern is an accounting term for a company that has the resources needed to continue operating indefinitely until it provides evidence to the contrary. This term also refers to a company’s ability to make enough money to stay afloat or avoid bankruptcy. If a business […]

Continue reading


Tax Treatment of Foreign-Sourced Income

Tax Treatment of Foreign-Sourced Income 境外收入的税收处理 In Singapore, taxes are imposed on income earned or accrued in Singapore, as well as foreign-sourced income remitted into Singapore. The Government has received feedback that while a company may qualify for foreign tax credit to offset the taxes payable on remitted foreign-sourced income, it may find the tax […]

Continue reading


Advantages of Incorporating a Private Limited Company in Singapore

Advantages of Incorporating a Private Limited Company in Singapore 在新加坡成立私人有限公司的好处 A properly structured Singapore Company (Pte Ltd/Private Limited) is an excellent, tax efficient corporate conduit, through which international business can be conducted, with the following benefits: 一个结构合理的新加坡公司(私人有限公司)是一个优秀的,税务效率高的公司渠道,通过它可以进行国际业务,有以下好处: Reputation and Credibility 声誉和信誉 Any Singapore incorporated company has excellent credibility and international status, thanks to Singapore’s prestigious […]

Continue reading


Dividend Payments in Singapore

Dividend Payments in Singapore 新加坡的股息支付 Definition of a Dividend 股息的定义 A dividend is the distribution of the excess money obtained from a portion of the company’s earnings. Dividends are paid to one or more of the company’s shareholders. Dividends are managed and controlled by the company’s board of directors. However, the distribution of dividends needs approval […]

Continue reading


Tax Treatment of Medical Expenses

Tax Treatment of Medical Expenses 医疗费用的税务处理 Medical Expenses 医疗费用 Medical expenses of employees are tax-deductible as long as these are capped at 1% of total employee remuneration accrued for the year. Please refer to Example 1 for an illustration of how the medical expense capping is applied. 雇员的医疗开支可获扣除税款,惟上限为雇员全年累积薪酬的1%。有关医疗费用上限如何适用的说明,请参阅例子1。 However, the cap increases to 2% if the company implements any of the […]

Continue reading


Deduction for Expenditure Incurred on Renovation or Refurbishment (R&R) Works under Section 14Q

Deduction for Expenditure Incurred on Renovation or Refurbishment (R&R) Works under Section 14Q 第14Q条下的装修与翻新工程开支扣除 Tax deduction granted evenly over 3 consecutive YAs so long as the company continues to carry on that trade for which the  R&R  costs were incurred 只要公司继续进行产生装修与翻新的交易,就可以连续3年平均获得税收减免 Subject to an expenditure cap of $300,000 for every relevant 3 consecutive YAs 每连续三年,有关的开支上限为30万新元 Qualifying expenditure must not affect structure […]

Continue reading